What's new

FS: 2 NHT Sub Two's with Controller (1 Viewer)

Gareth

Stunt Coordinator
$900 TOTAL for both subs, 2 extension cords, and controller!!!
2 NHT Sub Two's w/Controller for sale. Retail price for these two units together is $2000. They are a year old. I built my own subs and do not have room for these two units plus my two self built subs. Both are in excellent condition.
500 Watts of power each. 2 10" woofers each. Frequency response all the way down to 21Hz. They can stand straight up or on their side.
Comes with two extension cables. I had them placed in my home theater as dual rear LFE subs.
Asking price, $950 total for both. I have the original manuals and boxes they came in. These units are black.
I live in the SF bay area. The subs weigh in at 75 lbs. each.
Regards,
Gareth
For the manufacturer's description/manual/link see the URL below:
http://www.nhthifi.com/home_productI...p?ProductID=53
=====================
There's no substitute for cubic inches. The SubTwo by NHT is the subwoofer your neighbors will never forget. Two potent 10" woofers, driven by 500 Watts of power, equals authoritative low frequency reproduction all the way to 21Hz. The SubTwo uses specially modified versions of our 2.9 subwoofer, in a rectangular enclosure that offers placement flexibility.
The driving force is provided by a built-in amplifier employing patented Sunfire technology, a design that boasts effortless power and high efficiency. The SubTwo Controller is a full rack-width processor with continuously variable tuning functions such as low-pass, high-pass and phase, as well as innovative dual-mode operation circuitry that optimizes its performance for either music reproduction or video soundtracks. The SubTwo Controller also offers the ability to run stereo subwoofers by connecting a second SubTwo enclosure from its stereo outputs.
A 20-foot extension cable (Model X-20) is available to accommodate longer runs between the subwoofer and Controller.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks