What's new

FS: 2 Monster Cable SACD/DVD Audio Cables (1 Viewer)

LeviN

Auditioning
Well the story is that my mother, bless her heart (going for dramatic effect here), likes to just buy things. Me and my brother wanted Monster Cables to connect our videogame systems to S-Video televisions. So we ask our mom to buy it for us. So she goes in to the closest Circuit City and proceeds to buy the "most expensive cables she could find". Those of course being these two cables. We have tried to return them, but she cannot remember which Circuit City she bought them from (she travels alot, and says it could be anywhere from New York to LA), and she also lost the receipt. Her record does not show up Circuit City and she says she is pretty sure the clerk at the Circuit City she bought them from did not ask for her name and to make matters worse she payed cash. So here we are out 300+ dollars and hoping someone wants these. I am asking for 125 for em, but at this point I probably would take anything.

These are unopened, and you also get a free SACD with it. Also Monster Cables come with a free lifetime warranty, and it has not been registered yet.

Here is the features from it, copied straight from the website:

MODEL NUMBER: I400MKII SACD-2M
Two multiple-gauge Time Correct® wire networks for smoother, more balanced sound.
24k gold contact split-tip center pin provides a durable, corrosion-resistant connection.
PEXTM dielectric insulation provides low dielectric constant for faster, more accurate signal transfer.
Bandwidth Balanced® dual solid core center conductors deliver deeper, tighter bass and smoother midrange.
Individually labeled connections for easy identification and fast hookup.

Thanks for looking...
Levi Nelson

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks