What's new

FS: 2 Earthquake Supernova MKII Subs (1 Viewer)

Eric A

Second Unit
I have 2 Earthquake SuperNova MKIIs for sale. I am the original owner of both and have all original boxes, manuals and receipts. These subs are outstanding and compete very well with SVS and others. These subs are older models but very new. I ran across them in a dealers backstock unopened and purchased them. One sub has a small scratch on the gloss top from when I left an object sitting on it and the sub vibrated it off. The other sub is in fine shape. I am selling only to go to a $3000 servo sub that will serve me better for music. I can break up the pair but prefer to sell both together and will offer a better deal on them that way. Shipping will be for 85lbs each and needs to be considered. Probably around $50-$60 minimum depending on location. I will consider any offers and would trade for a prepro. $1200 for both subs or $650 for one. Contact me with any questions or for pictures.

Eric A

Second Unit
Okay, I have sold one sub and I am dropping the price on the second sub for a quick sale. I will take $550 plus shipping. I will accept Paypal with no fees. Please email for pictures or questions at [email protected].

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
Derrick,
I would suggest you edit your last post.
And maybe think about taking this outside the forum.
It's not like you have been around very long.
Even so, Online respect to others is a MUST for all.
You just may have not read & understood the forum rules completely.

Regards,
Jerry

Eric A

Second Unit
I would like to respond as I feel responsible here. I had 4 people after me on this sub. It was a great deal and I had made counter offers to all of them. I was basically a situation where the first response and confirmation I received got the sub. I unfortunately did not sell it to Derrick and did not hear back from him until the next day where as I heard back from the buyer immediately. I think we were both online at the same time. I apologized to Derrick and I do feel bad but this is just a miscommunication. His original email to me asked for pictures and I was not sure he would like the sub or it would be what he wanted. With this in mind, I did not feel I could wait on anyone's reply. I had already had 2 people back out on me. It wa the "bird in hand" principal. I am sorry to everone involved and hope evryone can get over this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks