What's new
World Wide Stereo

FS, 2 dual cs431 headshells, 1 linn lp12 axis basik belt. (1 Viewer)

alan fallert

Agent
I bought a lot of headshells and cartidges off of ebay to get the ar-xa headshell that I needed, I dont need these other parts they are for sale. 2 Dual cs431 headshells they are in mint condition, I will take 8 bucks apiece for them and will ship them for the 8 bucks to anywear in the USA.I have also a belt that is for a linn LP12 axis basik turntable, it may be used I am not for sure, but it looks brand new, I will take 6 bucks for it and will ship it anywear in the USA for the 6 bucks. All items will cary 100 percent garantee, if they dont work, dont fit, you ship them back to me and I will refund your money. I really have no use for these items maybe somebody on this board can put them to good use.

vinylsniffer

Auditioning
Real Name
andre perras
Greetings,
I might be interested in at least one of the headshells...I was on the Dual reference site and was checking the similarity between the headshells used on the cs505-2 and the ones you have...they do look the same.
Are they made of the carbon fibre (black)? Also, the one I need is for the Dual straight arm (as opposed to an 'S' shape), with a threaded collar that screws onto the headshell, not the type that is held on by a screw.
I also have a Systemdek IIX with a belt that hasn't been replaced for at least 20 years and I've been thinking it might be an idea.
I know that Linn and my turntable have some things in common...do you know if the belt you have will fit my turntable?
I am just new here and can't send you a private message, or I would have done so.
If you are able to send to me, please do...if the parts you have are compatible with my equipment, I am sure we can work something out.
Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dikpcfre
Recent bookmarks
SVS Outlet Sale