What's new

FS: 2 DIY Sealed 12" Subs (1 Viewer)

bruin

Second Unit
I'm selling these two awesome subs because I am downgrading to a single sub...mainly for space issues.

For more info regarding these please see the link below.

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...hreadid=131466

I've since repainted them to a dark mahogany. You can always sand and restain them to your pleasure.

http://www.pbase.com/image/18789319
http://www.pbase.com/bruin/bl2_driver

My asking price is $600 as they has been well taken cared of and have not been overdriven; in fact, I've only been using one of them as two are overkill for my room. I live in the Northridge area by Van Nuys in the San Fernando Valley. I can provide auditions on the weekends. Thanks

James

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter
How heavy are they each, are you willing to split them, and are you willing to ship them? I might know someone who might be interested but would need to know the above, thanks.

bruin

Second Unit
Each sub weighs about 90 lbs. The driver alone weighs about 45lbs. I will consider splitting the subs but would prefer a local pickup.

The San Fernando Valley is about 20 miles north of downtown Los Angeles.

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
Hi Bruin

I'm sure you would prefer to sell them whole cabinet and all, but might you be interested in selling just the drivers, one or both?

Also do you have TS-Params of the drivers?

If you might consider this, email me at:
[email protected]

Regards
Geoff

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Geoff I think you better get your amp back in order before you contemplate building another sub.;) I know you just can't help it. Restraint is my middle name you know?

Bully

bruin

Second Unit
I will consider selling both drivers. Unfortunately I don't have the T/S parameters. I realize it's important information but I don't have them as these are prototype drivers that use a technology similar to xbl2.

Dave Crigna

Stunt Coordinator
I have to give a bump to some awesome subs....yes I have heard them when the previous owner had them...600.00 is a steal of a price....:emoji_thumbsup:

bruin

Second Unit
Charles,

I don't have the exact numbers. But since this is a sealed application, I would say about flat to about 28hz then it starts output declines gradually. If you were to use them in a ported design it would go lower of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks