What's new

FS: 2 complete computers (1 Viewer)

Dan Marchewka

Stunt Coordinator
I built some computers for my company and found out we didn't need two of them. Both are brand new with 3 year parts manufacture's warranty, with the exception of the memory which is lifetime. All that is needed is a monitor. They include:

ECS KM400-M2 Motherboard--on board Audio, Video and 4 usb ports and 5.1 audio--it is upgradable to ANY AMD processor and PC2700 DDR333 memory.
AMD ATHLON 2000+ CPU running at 1.66 GHz
256 MB of PC2100 DDR266 Memory
Sony 52x CD-Rom or Sony CRX230E 52x32x52 CDRW
LCT USB-4HL Mid Tower Case--They have 2 front usb ports and a front microphone and headphones jack.
Western Digital 40GB 7200 RPM HD
Microsoft Scroll PS/2 Mouse
Starndard Keyboard
XP Home Edition with CD and Keycode--It has all updates installed
XP OFFICE PROFESSIONAL
Norton Anti-Virus
Microsoft Money
NERO 5.5 Burning Rom for one with CD Burner

Everything is preconfigured and ready to go. All that is needed is a monitor. These would be great as an office or children's computer.

Asking $475 obo for the one with the CD Burner and $450 obo for the one with the CD ROM Drive. These prices include shipping. Paypal or money order is acceptable. My Ebay id is marchewd. If you have any questions, please send me an email at [email protected].

Thanks,
Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks