FS: 15" Tumult, HK AVR7300, Adire Audio Kit281

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Mike Dickerson, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Mike Dickerson

Mike Dickerson Stunt Coordinator

Jun 10, 2002
    Local Pickup Only!
    Silver Spring, MD 20910 on the northern border of Washington DC

15" Adire Audio (now Exodus Audio) Tumult - $250
    This is the first version of the tumult driver. I have no need for it anymore. It is in excellent shape and will come with a real cheap car box and, if you would like, a 2" MDF 18" Cube enclosure with the back cut out for an amp.

Harman Kardon AVR7300 - $750
    In excellent condition except for the top of the chassis which is dented. You cannot notice anything from the front and would not be able to tell in an equipment rack. Comes with both remotes, wires, manual etc. I've used it for about 6 months, the person I bought it from used it for about the same amount of time.

2x Adire Audio Kit281 Speaker Kits - $75 for both
    This is actually for 4 speakers, I had them built before but have no need for them in this apartment. This is for 4 speaker kits - crossovers, woofers, tweaters, binding posts, etc. I just want someone to use them.

Behringer Europower EP2500 Amp - $200
    This is a power amp capable of 2x1200 watts. Its fan is decently silent and it definately has a lot of power reserve capability.

I believe all these prices are more than fair, in fact most are a steal, but if you have a problem with the price I'm open to negotiation. I would much prefer that you enjoy my equipment than have it sit here collecting dust.

Contact Information:
    [email protected]

Ebay: mad3d2002
    Heatware: mad3d
  2. KenWong

KenWong Stunt Coordinator

Nov 15, 2003
    seriously.. great prices.. but too bad its local pickup only..
  3. Frank Carter

Frank Carter Screenwriter

Mar 12, 2002