What's new

FS: 110" 16x9 Stewart Firehawk Screen (1 Viewer)

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
I have a 110" 16x9 Stewart Firehawk screen with the Lexus frame. This screen is in terrific condition. I have the original box and packing materials. I purchased it from an authorized dealer last year. I am going 2.35:1 scope route, so I have to sell the Stewart. Here's an opportunity to buy one for the top of the line screens for a decent price.

My price is $1,075 + $75 (max) for shipping and insurance to the lower 48 states. This maybe longer than what Fedex or UPS may allow for ground shipping...so I may have to ship using Fedex freight or another freight company.

Here's some additional information

FireHawk is ideal in your home theatre using with all digital technologies. The end result of the combination is outstanding black levels and color saturation. Use FireHawk in your multi use room or during the big game, when ambient light is present.

FireHawk increases black levels, shadow detailing and color saturation. FireHawk maximizes screen brightness at 40 percent peak foot lambert increase over all existing gray screens. Preserves image contrast by dampening room cross light reflection as much as 90 percent. FireHawk also maximizes the screen's passive black level for DLP projectors. FireHawk is available in retractable and fixed screen models.

FireHawk Benefits
• Digital Projector Ready
• Ambient Light Resistance
• Increases Black Level
• Increases Color Saturation
• Bright, Vibrant Image
• Washable
• Flame Retardant

Paypal or money order from a major bank accepted. You can reach me either via PM or [email protected]

Thanks for looking

Ron

Also see my thread for an ISF calibrated Mits HC3000 DLP projector

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/...d.php?t=259323

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Sorry, but PayPal doesn't allow such charges, and neither do we. It says so in our For-Sale Rules.

M.

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
My mistake. I've taken the paypal fee notation out of the ad. Thanks for the heads up.

Ron

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
New price. $1,075 + $75 max for shipping (if actual charges are cheaper than $75 for shipping and insurance, I will refund the difference). If no one is interested at that price, I may head to Ebay. I've also listed at audiogon, AVS Forum and videogon.

Ron

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Screen is SOLD. Thanks for all the interest. My ISF cal. Mits is still available at this time. See the link to the ad in the first post above.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks