FS: 106" Da-lite Cinema Contour w/HCCV material + masking system

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Ron Boster, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

SOLD

106" Da-Lite Cinema Contour
    Screen Type: Fixed
    Screen Aspect: HDTV (1.78:1)
    Screen Material: High Contrast Cinema Vision
    Viewable Image: 52" x 92"

Offering a 45-degree angle cut frame for a sleek, modern appearance, the Cinema Contour is an ideal choice for any fixed wall screen application. The Cinema Contour frame is designed with a 3" wide, black powder coated frame and has the Pro-Trim finish. Pro-Trim is a fabric frame covering that aesthetically enhances the appearance of the installation while absorbing light that surrounds the viewing area. The screen material snaps onto the back of the Cinema Contour frame for a perfectly flat viewing surface. This screen has no wrinkles, marks etc on the screen material. Pristine condition. There is a two inch indent on the upper left corner of the pro-trim material, which is the only cosmetic blemish.

I’m also have the manual masking system from HTIQ for a 106” screen. The system allows for masking of the horizontal letterbox bars on 2:35:1 aspect ratio movies. Here is a link to their site:

http://www.htiq.com/

I’ll sell the whole package for $500 + shipping. I’ll be using the original box and packing materials for the screen. I will ship in two separate boxes. If purchase separately, the Da-lite screen is $400 + shipping. The Masking is $200 + shipping.

I am a long time member here. The best way to reach me is [email protected]

Thanks for looking

Ron Boster

2. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter