What's new

Fry's and Sony TV's, unbelievable prices. (1 Viewer)

jeff lam

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeff Lam
Fry's Electronics is having unreal prices on their sony TV's. It was going on last week and I had to check it out for myself.
Sure enough:

34XBR800:$1899
36XBR800:$1699
32HV600:$1299
32HS500:$1149

All Sony set's are on sale but these are the only ones I looked at closely. Get yourself down to Fry's as they may be gone and the sale may be over. The salesguy said one they sell out of that particular model the price will go back up. Don't know if it's true or not.

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
I live in Dallas about 1/4 mile from (the biggest) Fry's so I spend a lot of time there (lots of DVDs) Believe me I am no fan of Fry's, I have seen strange things there. I have walked thru noticed terrific prices on TVs come back an hour later and find the prices above retail. When I bought my Mits 48311 Fry's had it for 1799 the next day I came in to buy it , now it is 2299, I asked where was the 1799 one and the salesman looked at me like I was retarded or something.
I have gotten good deals at Fry's and also took it in the shorts a couple times, you have to know what you are buying and know what everyone else is selling the same thing for. I have pinned them down on some really good advertised prices only to find it to be "Open Box" or Demo, Just beware you can do well there but they will bite you if you are not careful.

MikeHerbst

Stunt Coordinator
Caveat Emptor, especially with Fry's. They have one of the most draconian return policies I've ever seen. Usually, I treat them like I would a Flea Market, don't buy anything you MIGHT have to take back.

Great if you need something cheap in a hurry, but I'd leave my big ticket purchases for a retailer with a better customer service rep...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks