What's new

From the people who brought you 'Aquaria', comes 'Fireplace'. What next? (1 Viewer)

david cro

Agent
Don't laugh! They're totally serious.

Yes... this is an 70 minutes of burning wood. But it's not just any wood. This is OAK.. and everyone knows that oak is the best wood to burn in a fireplace. Oh yeah... and there is audio. MAJOR audio. Listen to this!

There are 13 ways to play this DVD, with music tracks from DVD's in the Naxos Musical Journey Collection, what ever that is.

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Fireplace has been airing on our local cable station for years, and there is one disc out already - in pan and scan! For those living in apartments or homes without a real fireplace, this is one way to enjoy a fire without the heat. :)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, actually, I noticed this months ago at their web site. :rolleyes
What is next? How about looping video of watching the toilet flush?
Swirling...swirling...gone!

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
I've always wanted to get continuous video from a convenience store security camera. A disc with about 4 hours of that'd be neat.

Adam Barratt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
I think I'll wait until their upcoming four hour presentation of paint drying (SE) is released. I can't wait, it's gonna be spectacular!

Adam

Shane Gralaw

Second Unit
How about a stalking DVD? One long shot sort of half-seen through some thin curtains of someone hanging out in their apartment, watching TV, eating dinner, ect? That way maybe all the pervs can stay home...

Robyn Young

Stunt Coordinator
I kinda want one of these...

:b

I live in an apartment, and I thought I'd like one just for the novelty(and romantic evenings...don't get me started on that...)

robyn

John Beavers

Second Unit
My problem with Aquaria is it wasn't realistic. No belly up fish, and where's the tank draining and re-fill segment? Or the even more exciting letting the algae get to that stage where you have to scrape it off with puddy knife?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks