What's new

From Russia With Love (XBOX) - Bug-Ridden? (1 Viewer)

Jason Hughes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Hughes
Anybody pick this up? Pretty decent, although not as good as Everything or Nothing.

Anyway, on the level where you rescue the hostages and have to defuse the bombs (Station T) I've been having some issues. Sometimes when you go to open a door, the open door icon fails to appear unless you go back and forth several times. No big deal.

After you defuse the final bomb (which does not become a mission until you defuse the first five and rescue the three hostages) the screen goes black. You can still move and shoot, etc. When you press the change weapon button, the screen comes back, but there is nothing left to do and the level does not end. There is still a hostage icon on your map. The icon is Kirim (sp?) Bay who tells you to go rescue the hostages if you try and talk to him. The pause menu shows you have completed all your objectives...there appears to be no way out of the level. Also, the music begins to skip a bit. One time, I walked into a room, it went black and I fell into a void for quite awhile until I suddenly died.

No problems on the first three levels...

Anybody have any issues?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks