What's new

From my computer to my reciever... (1 Viewer)

Anthony_I

Stunt Coordinator
not sure where this belonged. so i put it here, sorry if it is in the wrong place.

BUT how can this be done..... here are my problems

I have a Phono (earphone plug) to RCA adapter plug.

If i plug this into my speaker outputs on my comp, and into my AUX in on my reciever, it sounds like shit, The music is quieter than it should be and i have like 50 volume controls to worry about.

If i connect this to my recievers TV in, the sound is loud and just like it should be, but again with the added 50 or so volume controls (lol) also i need my TV input for something else.

If i plug it into my Line out on my sound card (im assuming its line out, it is only marked with a symbol) and into my AUX in there is no sound at all.... same with pluging it into my TV in...no sound.

What i really nedd is a way to connect it so that i dont have to adjust any volumes on the computer and only on my HT unit...but it needs a bigger signal i think on the AUX in since everything plugged into there is quiet. not to mntion that my modem uses my sound card for dialing up (the noise anyway) which i do not want going through my reciever.
Ive got a pioneer XV-HTD520, and an SiS 7018 Sound card.
what the hell can i do to get quality sound from my computer to my reciever?

Juarez

Auditioning
The plugs on your computer or reciver maybe bad. Also if you are listing to MP3s they will sound very horrible,i know becasue i to do this. Try to raise the volume on your computer if possible. but first check the connections.

Anthony_I

Stunt Coordinator
well i know there all good, but im wondering why the AUX input on my reciever is quieter than the TV input... is there a reason for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks