What's new

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Being that this disc is only available in an exclusive box set, should there be an individual thread for it?
Since this is a review thread for this particular title within the set, I'd say yes.
Todd decided to do individual title review threads, but he does have a box set review which is linked below.

DarkVader

Second Unit
Real Name
Carlos
Yes, the Loew's Capitol Theatre premiered 2001: a space odyssey on 4/3/68, ended on 9/15/68 (moved over to the Cinerama Theatre on 9/16/68).

View attachment 165307
This premiered 3 days short of me turning a month old. I wonder if my parents went to see this. I grew up on the Lower East Side of Manhattan so it is quite possible they did. I've found roadshow programs in storage from the many roadshow engagements they attended back in the day.

Will Krupp

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Will
This premiered 3 days short of me turning a month old. I wonder if my parents went to see this. I grew up on the Lower East Side of Manhattan so it is quite possible they did. I've found roadshow programs in storage from the many roadshow engagements they attended back in the day.

It was likely one of their first "solo" (duo?) outings! One imagines your mom frantically calling the babysitter to check on you during intermission :emoji_heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks