What's new

From Dusk Till Dawn (1 Viewer)

Matthew Brown

Supporting Actor
Does anybody know if there will every be an anamorphic From Dusk Till Dawn? I noticed it's been playing in HD on some stations and was just hoping that this may get a new release someday. It doesn't make sense that this wasn't realeased anamorphic. I know it isn't Star Wars, oh, wait a minute...anyway, as good as the image is on the current release I would buy this again.

It seems like all the other Tarantino releases had decent anamorphic transfers, it would be nice if this had one, too. I know there's some argumengt about Reservoir Dogs but we'll see if the new one is any better.

Is there any region that has an anamorphic transfer of this one?
Thanks,
Matt

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
???

The 2 disc From Dusk to Dawn isn't anamorphic?? I'm sure it was. too bad my copy is in a box in the basement so I can't check it.

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
OK, you made me get up and check mine. Its just widescreen, non anamorphic. Worse is the movie is on disc 2, so i had to change discs as both discs say "From Dusk til Dawn" then a small disc #1 and then #2. Disc 1 is the full screen doc Full Tilt Boogie.

ChadMcCallum

Second Unit
Its not anamorphic. This, The Abyss, Nightmare Before Christmas and True Lies are my most wanted anamorphic re-releases.

honestjohn

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bruce

You guys get all the good stuff.:)

Funny you guys are talking about this. We just recently bought a 40" Samsung LCD and I just put from Dusk Till Dawn in for the first time last week and I was really shocked it wasn't Anamorphic. Stuck the DVD on my Retired Media shelf where it well stay until I need a spare case. This is one of my all time fav movies though so hopefully we get an Anamorphic release sometime soon.

Matthew Brown

Supporting Actor
I've seen this too many times to get the R2 version. I would surely notice the voice pitch change and sped up music because of it being PAL. I am not against getting movies that are in PAL, but I prefer them to be ones that I haven't seen before or ones in other languages.

I will check some Korean DVD sites and see if they have it.

Thanks,
Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks