What's new

From Dusk Till Dawn, Which version to get? (1 Viewer)

RobP

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry the search engine was down. I'm trying to figure out which version of the movie is the definitive version. The reg or collector series. They both look pretty close in features to me! Thanks
Rob

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Maybe I'm missing something, but the only "regular" version I know of has no extras beyond a couple of trailers. The collector's version has a ton of extras, including commentary, featurettes, and most importantly, an entire second disc with the original documentary Full Tilt Boogie.
The presentations of the film itself are almost identical between the two editions, but on extras there's no comparison.
M.

Arthur Legardo

Second Unit
Real Name
ArthurL
I traded in the BV version after purchasing the Collector's Edition during a trip to Michigan.

RobP

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Michael. A couple of the sites I was looking them up on had the covers mixed up which was throwing me off.
Rob

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Like Ricky said, go with the collector's edition. You won't be disappointed if you are a fan of the film. The extras are very, very good!
patriot.gif

------------------
flag.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks