What's new

From Dusk Till Dawn Col. Edition/ Part 2 two pack (1 Viewer)

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
I don't know if it's old or new news, but they have the From Dusk Till Dawn Collector's Series/From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money as a two-pack. I saw one at Best Buy for 15.99.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
There are other new 2-packs at BB similar to this one: Stakeout/Another Stakeout 2-pack, Grosse Point Blank/High Fidelity 2-pack, Crow (movie-only)/Crow City of Angels 2-pack. All for $15.99 per 2-pack.
If you are interested in purchasing any of ONE these go ahead and get it now.
If you are interested in two or three of these 2-packs, trust me: wait until you read my Roundup tomorrow. DON'T rush out and buy multiples of these today (Saturday).
More tomorrow.

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
David, I think I can safely say that you're referring to the promotion where if you buy two of the two-packs, you save $5, and $10 if you buy three two-packs. I'm pretty sure that this promotion, although not advertised in the inserts (yet), has already started. We've had signage for the deal up in my store since Tuesday (and it was supposed to go up Tuesday--we didn't put it up early).

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, Matt, that's the one. I thought that sale didn't start until the advertisement in tomorrow's circular. I couldn't picked up the one I wanted already; shoot!

Ah, well. Since you're so stinkin' smart, why don't you list the other ones that I haven't listed yet? I know there are more than the four I listed which appear in the flyer...

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
why don't you list the other ones that I haven't listed yet?
Yessir! :)
Two-packs I've personally seen:
Children of the Corn Revelation/Children of the Corn 666
Dangerous Minds/Blood In, Blood Out
Deep Rising/Instinct
From Dusk Till Dawn: Collector's Series/From Dusk Till Dawn 2
Hellraiser Bloodlines (?)/Hellraiser Inferno (?)
High Fidelity/Grosse Point Blank
Metro/The Distinguished Gentleman
Phantoms/Reindeer Games Director's Cut
Stakeout/Another Stakeout
Have not seen the Crow two pack--and the version of the Crow is just the single-disc, crap edition from several years ago. As good as "two DVDs for $16" deal might be, I'd rather buy the two-disc Collector's Edition of The Crow, with an anamorphic transfer, DTS, and extras for $14.99. I've never seen it, but I've never heard anything good about The Crow: City of Angels. Also, the Crow trilogy box set, which contains the two-disc Crow, is now $34.99 at Best Buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks