1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

From Dusk Till Dawn Col. Edition/ Part 2 two pack

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dome Vongvises, Sep 6, 2002.

1. Dome Vongvises

Dome Vongvises Lead Actor

I don't know if it's old or new news, but they have the From Dusk Till Dawn Collector's Series/From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money as a two-pack. I saw one at Best Buy for 15.99.

2. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

There are other new 2-packs at BB similar to this one: Stakeout/Another Stakeout 2-pack, Grosse Point Blank/High Fidelity 2-pack, Crow (movie-only)/Crow City of Angels 2-pack. All for $15.99 per 2-pack.
    If you are interested in purchasing any of ONE these go ahead and get it now.
    If you are interested in two or three of these 2-packs, trust me: wait until you read my Roundup tomorrow. DON'T rush out and buy multiples of these today (Saturday).
    More tomorrow.

3. Matt Birchall

Matt Birchall Supporting Actor

David, I think I can safely say that you're referring to the promotion where if you buy two of the two-packs, you save $5, and $10 if you buy three two-packs. I'm pretty sure that this promotion, although not advertised in the inserts (yet), has already started. We've had signage for the deal up in my store since Tuesday (and it was supposed to go up Tuesday--we didn't put it up early).

4. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Yeah, Matt, that's the one. I thought that sale didn't start until the advertisement in tomorrow's circular. I couldn't picked up the one I wanted already; shoot!

Ah, well. Since you're so stinkin' smart, why don't you list the other ones that I haven't listed yet? I know there are more than the four I listed which appear in the flyer...

5. Matt Birchall

Matt Birchall Supporting Actor