What's new

From Dusk till Dawn Box Set Question (1 Viewer)

Michael Pakula

Second Unit
Does the From Dusk Til Dawn Box set include the collector series edition of the first film?. I don't really care for the the other two films but I found a place to get it brand new for only $40.00 . So I might as well pick it up for completness.

-Mike

John Swarce

Second Unit
I saw this set at BB and the back cover showed that it does indeed contain the CE of the first movie. I haven't seen the last two, but I read somewhere (DVDTalk?) that the second movie was subpar, but the third had some good moments.

Good luck!

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
I've got the set. If I remember correctly, the first film is the CE version of the movie. The second and third movies are kinda fun to watch, in a hokey sort of way, but aren't nearly as good as the first.

TysonK

Agent
I picked up the box set a few days ago. I agree that the first one is the best. However, the third movie is pretty decent too. It's more of a prequel to the first movie. The second movie is sorta stand alone in a way but it's not that great. Unfortunately, the first two are non anamorphic. But it was so cheap at Best Buy, I could not pass it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HDDVD Hunter
Recent bookmarks