What's new

Fringe Season 4 (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
The difference was that the Observer didn't help pull Peter out. Also, he's more crazy, but he'd still be crazy since he still sliced out brain parts. :D

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
My favorite part of Walter's explanation of Peter's death was the kid's reaction: "And you think you shouldn't be in a mental institution?" :D
Regards,
Joe

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
NeilO said:
Tonight's episode definitely confirmed my interpretation of Walter saying "die twice"
Yes, it did! So, now I'm curious how Belly fits into it. We see Massive Dynamics is still around. Is Bell alive still? On the other side? Since Nimoy won't be returning, they may just leave this plot line alone.

Simon Massey

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Simon Massey
No one to comment on this ?? :)
Glad to see Peter is back though will wait to see how this pans out first. Think they left it the right amount of time before bringing him back into it - any longer and it becomes this huge thing that they just couldn't live up to.

spshultz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Ratzen
Yeah, we were glad to see Peter come back last night. And I have to give big kudos to actor John Noble. He is probably one of my most favorite TV characters. He's got some great acting chops on him. I thought he was fantastic last night.

Oh, and when Walter called Astrid, "Claire" I about lost it.

Walter: Claire, will you please man the cameras in my absence.
Astrid: Really? Claire? That doesn't even start with an A.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Originally Posted by spshultz /t/315036/fringe-season-4/30#post_3860964
Yeah, we were glad to see Peter come back last night. And I have to give big kudos to actor John Noble. He is probably one of my most favorite TV characters. He's got some great acting chops on him. I thought he was fantastic last night.
Agreed. It's a shame he hasn't be recognized with an Emmy nomination.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Did anyone notice in the opening credits one of the phenomenon...."Philospher's Stone". :D

kzolady

Agent
Real Name
Jan Finchum
spshultz said:

Oh, and when Walter called Astrid, "Claire" I about lost it.

Walter: Claire, will you please man the cameras in my absence.Astrid: Really? Claire? That doesn't even start with an A.
I totally agree.
Very happy Peter's is back and about Walter calling Astrid, Clair. This is the first time I can remember that she has commented on Walter getting her name wrong. Does anyone ever remember him getting it right?

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Didn't watch the show until this morning, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Getting all this backstory is so interesting, and I certainly agree about John Noble. His exclusion from the Emmy nomination lists is shameful.

Joe_H

Screenwriter
kzolady said:
Does anyone ever remember him getting it right?
I could be wrong, but I think somewhere near the end of last season, he correctly referred to Astrid by her name.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I think "Clair" was to show where his mind was, as the mental hospital is called St. Clair's. I knew I'd be seeing the Bad Robot after Peter turned around, but I didn't want the episode to end.
Peter's absence has changed quite a bit. Liv (who looked terrific last night) said she hasn't encountered any of the other children, but she had encountered several previously.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Originally Posted by Greg_S_H /t/315036/fringe-season-4/30#post_3861038
Liv (who looked terrific last night)
I noticed her blouse was unbottoned about one-too-many buttons for a professional. I didn't mind, however :)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I thought Astro sneaked a peek when Liv took off her jacket, but it could have been my perverted mind seeing what it wanted to see.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
todd s said:
Did anyone notice in the opening credits one of the phenomenon...."Philospher's Stone". :D
It wasn't the Sorcerer's Stone? :)
I have been meaning to take a look at the phenomena listed, but haven't taken the time yet.

kzolady

Agent
Real Name
Jan Finchum
NeilO said:
It wasn't the Sorcerer's Stone? :)
I have been meaning to take a look at the phenomena listed, but haven't taken the time yet.
I just checked it out, It was "Philosopher's Stone". I also looked up a definition of Philosopher's Stone:
An imaginary stone, substance, or chemical preparation believed to have the power of transmuting baser metals into gold and sought by alchemists; broadly : an elusive or imaginary key to success

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
kzolady said:
I just checked it out, It was "Philosopher's Stone". I also looked up a definition of Philosopher's Stone:
An imaginary stone, substance, or chemical preparation believed to have the power of transmuting baser metals into gold and sought by alchemists; broadly : an elusive or imaginary key to success
It also can provide a secret to immortality. Scholastic (who published the Harry Potter books in America) didn't think that American children were smart enough to figure it out and so dumbed it down for the first HP book in America.

Joe_H

Screenwriter
Josh Dial said:
I noticed her blouse was unbottoned about one-too-many buttons for a professional.  I didn't mind, however :)
Didn't notice, but I wonder if that was intentional by the writers after the recent comparison between the Olivias? Probably not, but still.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
kzolady said:
Can you tell us when this is supposed to happen? Please, let it be soon.
The date given at the end is October 28, 2011.
There is only about 15 seconds worth of new material - presumably from the next episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks