What's new

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I would have but they sold out so fast I wasn't able to get one in time. So I'm happy this is being released again.

Of course there's been the cheaper Region Free Eureka version available for nearly 3 years -- most people at least equivalent, many if not the majority think is better encoded than the 30th Anniversary TT. The biggest different b/w the 2nd TT and the UK is the supplements depending whether you prefer commentaries vs the longer documentary.

Regardless there are now multiple versions available for now -- $14 for the UK, $24 is about the best for the Sony for now though it will eventually be $12-14 during certain sales like all the Allied Vaughn MOD blurays though I suspect like most of the MOD the sales will be uncommon and drive people to pull their hair out waiting for one.

Last edited:

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
Is the "You're So Cool Brewster" documentary the full-length one from the Kickstarter campaign or the one cut in half for the Eureka version that doesn't include mention of FRIGHT NIGHT PART 2?

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell

haineshisway

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bruce
Er, perhaps because there are more than 8,000 people who love this movie? Just a suggestion. ;)

Er, as someone else pointed out, it's been available in a region-free reasonably priced disc for three years from the UK (and I believe available in other countries, too). Just always intrigued that when a title is released in this fashion here people show up saying the LOVE the movie and are so happy they can get it. 8,000 copies and a region-free less expensive disc and yet... :)

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
There seems to be an aversion to ordering internationally on the part of some, for whatever reason. Also, I think people just aren't aware that certain titles are out. It surprises me that even on this forum there are often requests for titles that are already available.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Er, as someone else pointed out, it's been available in a region-free reasonably priced disc for three years from the UK (and I believe available in other countries, too). Just always intrigued that when a title is released in this fashion here people show up saying the LOVE the movie and are so happy they can get it. 8,000 copies and a region-free less expensive disc and yet... :)
I don't keep up with foreign releases as I have enough trouble keeping up with domestic ones. Sometimes I think to check Amazon UK but most of the time i do not. I'm always happy to find there's a less expensive option and/or a title is available on a region free import. I missed that original release but *will* take advantage of that import version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks