What's new

"Friends"...WTF? (1 Viewer)

Michael*K

Screenwriter
So someone update me on what happened on "Friends" tonight. I stayed at work late with the foolish belief that NBC would be running the President's address at 7:00 Central and "Friends" would be delayed. Boy was I wrong.
furious.gif

patriot.gif

------------------
--Mike
Amazon Hot 100 DVD's

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
I feel your pain; I thought the President's address was supposed to supplant it too. Luckily for me, I was home so I watched it.
I thought it was pretty funny. Phoebe has her first date with Sean Penn's character, and after some initial awkwardness, they get pretty friendly. Trouble is, Penn can't discern between Phoebe and Ursula, and when he comments to Phoebe about how great their first sexual experience together was, they discover that it was actually Ursula.
Monica and Chandler hire a maid to clean their apartment, and Monica suspects the new maid is stealing her clothes. Some situational comedy ensues, as both of them try to prove it (Monica sticks her head between the maid's legs, Chandler asks her to take off her shirt).
Rachel starts looking for a new apartment with more space for her and her baby; Ross knows of a potential opening in his building due to a tenant death. Unfortunately, the female tenant isn't quite dead yet, and Ross has to continue a charade of knowing her well, even though she speaks only Dutch. Meanwhile, Joey really wants Rachel to stay at his place after the baby's born.
Maybe you can find someone who taped it so you can watch it. If not, I hope this helps!
------------------
Link Removed

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
I agree Larry. The show was not really good or bad IMO, it was just there. This seasons has come back very strong from last year.

EricW

Senior HTF Member
after string of above-average episodes, this one wasn't as
good. too much Monica maybe?
funniest line was...
"you're Blursila!"
p.s. what was it that Gunther was saying to Ross?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks