What's new

FRIENDS will be back (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i just saw an add on the olympics that said they will be back for another season.

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
I'd been reading for weeks that all but one wanted to come back for another year (its not like any of them have major movie carrers). I guess the last guy finally gave in.

This seasons been an improvement upon the last few, hopefully its keep getting better...

JQ

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
:angry:
That's how I reacted at first, but then I read this story:
Link Removed
They better mean business. If the run went into double digits I'd be on suicide watch. :D

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
I am personally happy as there is less and less shows that I feel are worth watching. Is Friends as good as it once was, probably not, but it's better than 90% of what else is on.

It sounds like the whole group, writers included, are determined to go out on top rather than coast for the next season and a half.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Last year, I wouldn't have cared if they cancelled it, the show had run out of steam, but "Friends" has been very good this year, so I was happy to see that they extended the show's run.

/Mike

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
:rolleyes
I guess one thread didnt provide enough of a forum for you to voice your disgust for Friends?
But as to not being forced to watch it, the damn cast was, at some times, plastered EVERYWHERE! I'm still sick of seeing Jennifer Aniston on a different magazine cover every month in the grocery store. Maybe I should shop at the gourmet market.
I made my mom cancel her subscription to Entertainment Weekly because of their Friends butt-kissing.
So, let me get this straight...you hate friends SO MUCH that you cant stand to see a cast members picture on a magazine, yet you come here and troll Friends threads, and create other "Who Hates Friends" threads? It doesnt make sense to me that you cant stand the sight of a cast member, and dont even want to let your mom read about EW's "buttt kissing" yet you come here and post about Friends in multiple threads.
If you hate something that much just stay away, it really isnt hard. I dont see the need to raise an anti-Friends army. If seeing a cast memeber on the front of a magazine bothers you that much, well, I dont think anyone can help you with that problem.
:D
JQ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks