What's new

Friends - Series finale 5/6/04 (1 Viewer)

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch

:laugh:

Not to mention the fact that she's cultivated a career out of her stupidity. That's what she's known for, aside for those other two assets...

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
Okay...my DVR ran out just as the camera moved in on the peephole in Monica and Chandler's door, faded to black and the producers' names appeared.

Was there anything during the ending credits like during a normal episode? I've been dying to know.

Thanks!

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
With the exception of a few mis-steps, I thought the finale was wonderful, much better than most any episode in the past three seasons. And even though I had heard about the twins before I got around to viewing the tape, it was still a funny and touching scene.

Berk

Stunt Coordinator
I was pretty happy with the Friends series finale. I was happy they didn't make it into a guest star show like Seinfeld did (FLOP)!

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Joey and Chandler switched apartments with Rachel and Monica for a time. It was the prize for winning the trivia game, which yielded nuggets like:

Monica's hockey nickname: Big Fat Goalie
Chandler's name on TV Guide label: Miss Chnandler Bong

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
I saw the season finale for a second time yesterday after weeks and with reflection you can say that it’s not that good at all. It should have been better. I mean it’s the series final after 10 years and Joey and Chandler’s story is about getting out the chick and the duck? Come on! No edge, wit, razor sharp comedy like the earlier seasons.

A little babbling:
Although that I have seen all the friends episodes, it never really hit me how different the earlier seasons were. I always watched them season after season in order and you don’t see the transition. Just recently I jumped directly to season 2 and watched episodes of that season with later seasons and that’s when it hits you! In earlier seasons they are fresh, stiff, and witty, in later seasons, floppy, lame and annoying! We always knew it but it’s a whole different experience when you see it like that! You should try it! Watch from earlier and later seasons at the same time!

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
After the finale I went back and watched Season 1 thru Season 7 straight through. It was interesting to see where they started changing, the characters and the writing. Some good, some bad. Plus you get to watch Mathew Perry change weight every other episode around season 6-7. :)

Matt Leblanc and Jennifer Aniston matured the best over the seasons. The rest either peaked early, or never really changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks