What's new

Friends Season 8 details & artwork (1 Viewer)

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
Thanks a million for the update Gord. I've been anticipating this release for months now. It was sort of a downer that we have to wait this long between seasons 7 & 8, but it'll be well worth the wait. I just hope the remaining 2 seasons won't be too far behind.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
That makes two of us! I'm sure I'll start getting "When will season 9 be released?" emails next week ;) Normally I don't mind it, but there are so many Friends fans that answering the same question over and over gets a bit tiring. I actually called my friends over at Warner awhile ago and said, "Hey, hurry up and release season 8 so the fans stop emailing me to ask when it's coming!"

Gord

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
I can only imagine. lol. Like I said, I've definitely been chomping at the bit waiting for this one. I think the reason so many people were curious about the release of season 8 was because of the rapid fire release of previous 5 seasons. I know Warner has a ton of TV on DVD projects in the works, which probably explains the delay. But nonetheless, being this far into the series, we fans can't help but get excited about finishing it off.

I actually don't recall too many episodes from season 8. The one that stands out most in my mind was the finale when Rachel gives birth to Emma. Definitely a great episode in itself.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member

So Gord, when will season 9 of Friends be coming out?

No seriously when?

Ok, I'll stop. I'm glad that we're getting season 8 news now, but I was a little surprised it took this long because of the quick time in which seasons 5, 6, and 7 were released. I don't know why, but I've got a hunch that season 10 will be out before September 2005, before the season 2 of Joey provided that it doesn't completely tank and get canceled.

I have vague rememberences of season 8 in that I know a lot of the major episode and story points, but I don't know it as well as I knew season 7 and that one I didn't really know very well at all, and was surprised to find out that I liked it because I had heard not so great things about it, but it worked for me.

MattGSmith

Stunt Coordinator
I like the blue cover, but I was expecting Yellow. Maybe 9 will be yellow. 10...maybe black?

Josh_HI

Second Unit
I was shocked by the light blue. I like it though. I thought it would also be yellow. Than 9 would be white, 10 black? Watch 9 be like a light purple.I don't like that 3 and 6 are both greens that looks VERY MUCH the same.:angry:

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
I just started watching season 8 on DVD and watched “The One Where Rachel Tells...”. I’m kind of disappointed because they don’t show the deleted sub-plot. On the commentary they say we are going to see it on the DVD but it is not there. I have it on R2 and at the end you see the entire sub-plot. I guess I have to keep my R2 DVD. :angry:

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter
Real Name
Christian Preischl
Sam,

I'm very disappointed about this, too. I tried to find it as an easter egg as well, but no luck.

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks