What's new

friends season 4 spine print error (1 Viewer)

DannyS

Second Unit
on the spine of this set, there should be the logo and then season 4. it's missing from this set! ARGH!!!

DOH!

Joel C

Screenwriter
Oh, I see. Yes, mine is different, but I didn't notice since I put them the other way on the shelf. Odd.

LOL never even noticed before you said.. I thought you meant the actual outer case until i checked inside also no logo for Season 4.. nt bothered though

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
I notice stuff like this on DVDs and think that the designers sometimes must be really moronic.

The thing that bothers me most is I have the first four seasons of M*A*S*H, and they put one character's picture on the spine of each set.

On season 1, they have Hawkeye and it makes sense. On 2 they have Trapper, also makes sense. But on 3 they have Radar instead of Colonel Blake, who doesn't make it past season 3. Why didn't they have one of the most important characters of the first 3 seasons on the spine of season 3??? Anyway, now he won't be there and they'll probably eventually run out of characters by season 11 and have to recycle Hawkeye.

Anyway, B.J. is on season 4, meaning they damn well better put Frank on the spine of season 5 before his time on the show is over!

Anyway, this is way too obsessive-compulsive, isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks