What's new

Friends - Season 2 glitch (1 Viewer)

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
I was watching season 2 and found a glitch. I have tried it with 3 different players and all give the same result. My disc has no scratch or dirt. There is a visible jump here:
Season 2 – Disc 3 – The One Where Eddie Won’t Go – 23:17
Could someone please check this out? Thanks.

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
Same here. Looked like some frames were missing.

This isn't so bad as Season 3, I believe "The one where Chandler can't remember which sister."

That episode starts a couple scenes into it and only plays that one if picked from the Episode Guide. The only way I could watch the whole thing was by setting the disc to play all and advancing to that episode.

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
Grant could you please explain more? I don't understand, I want to check that out.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
Well, I just checked my season 2 set, and the glitch is definitely there. I've watched it about half a dozen times and never noticed it before. It's definitely not intrusive by any means, but it is apparent.

Grant, if you could possibly give us some specifics on the season 3 glitches (exact time/scene, etc), I'd also like to check that one out to confirm.

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter
Real Name
Christian Preischl
Grant,

I didn't have any glitches with Season 3, neither in Play All mode nor by selecting the episode itself. Are you sure you haven't accidentally clicked on the coffee mug icon in front of the episode title? This takes you to a short clip from the episode and then returns to the menu. I remember this happening to some people.

Chris

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H

Hmm. That's a possiblility. Strange that I never did that with any other episodes though. I'll have to pull it out again and see if that was the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks