What's new

Friends Season 10 (1 Viewer)

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
They use that address for a lot of stuff and are busy clearing the previous emails. I spoke to someone at Warner Canada today and they said people should be hearing from them soon.

BTW - you'll receive a flyer that has to be filled out and mailed in. Boxes won't ship out until January (for the US as well).

Gord

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member

You are now my hero.

Ok, maybe I won't go that far, but thank god they finally decided that chapter stops might be an ok thing to do.

MichelleB

Stunt Coordinator
Got my email from WB today. They said they would mail the order form for the Collector's Box. I saw the box the other day and it is very nice and it would look absolutely great on my shelf, even for 45.50$ Very much worth it!

Duncan_N

Stunt Coordinator
If anyone would consider helping me to get one here in the UK I would appreciate it. I have the coupon from the S10 set and would of course cover any costs incured. Would love to get an email from a kindly soul. :)

donnie_d

Stunt Coordinator
to those who got their sets, is there a deadline for receiving the money+the insert written on the insert?

MichelleB

Stunt Coordinator
Not sure if there's a deadline but there is a 'While quantites last' written on it. ;) Hope that helps.

I got my order form for WB on Monday and sent it out, with the check right away. It said it would take 8-10 week to receive it. I can't wait to receive it. It's going to look great on my shelf.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks