What's new

Friends Season 10 (1 Viewer)

JamesTaylor

Stunt Coordinator
Oh god, was the documenatry about the Vegas ones? I want to see that as the only Friends episodes I have on DVD are those two episodes - The One In Vegas Part 1 and The One In Vegas Part 2 (from a special promotional DVD from my local paper). I wanted to see some kind of bonus material about them! Were they shot in Vegas or what?
Thank you soooooo much for posting that news Gord! I was telling all of my family and friends about it, and they were all getting bored of it, but I couldn't stop telling them about how lucky I was for not buying any of the other sets, and now I can get all of them in one go, plus a special box for them to go in! I hope that it's much like the UK one - so cool! Anyway thanks Gord sooo much! Whenever I post about this set on all of my other forums, they all say how cool TVShowsOnDVD is, and they thank whoever the person is who refered them to it, forever! Thanks for posting! Bye!
-James

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter
Real Name
Christian Preischl
The documentary was not about the Vegas 2-part-episode (season 5 finale) that you mention, it's about the season 6 openener "The One After Vegas".

And no, neither episode was shot in Vegas.

Chris

Angela_K

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Angela

Someone at another board said it was because of syndication rights that was holding up the release :)

Jamie Middleton

Stunt Coordinator
I wish Joey would get announced in region 1. I think it would be great for WB if they would run a rebate promootion with Joey season 1 and Friends season 10. ya know buy both and get 10 bucks back.

JamesTaylor

Stunt Coordinator

Oh. Bummer! I was looking forward to seeing some behind the scenes stuff on it. Oh well, maybe the gag reel will have some bloopers of it on it.Thanks for letting me know Chris.
-James

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
The Bits also mentioned being released the same day as season 10, Friends: The One with All Ten Seasons Collector's Box Set. Anyone know anything more about this ? I wonder if it's the same 10 boxes bundled up or special box set release containing the 40 dvds.

Alex Wagner

Stunt Coordinator
from http://www.davisdvd.com:

"Also available will be the Friends: The One With All Ten Seasons which includes all ten seasons in a limited edition collector's box. Retail for this is $299.98."

so i'm guessing its all the same ones just repackaged.

MichelleB

Stunt Coordinator
Woo Hoo!!
There's a possibilty that those of us who already bought all the Seasons seperately will be able to get the collector's box. Now that makes me very happy. And 43 minutes of Gag Reel does it get any better than that?? I love the Gag Reels.

I'm counting down the days to November 15th!!

ps: We want Joey Season One to be released very soon please... :)

Josh_HI

Second Unit
I am glad there is a chance for us to get it too!I just hope they don't ask for the proof of purchases. I hate taking those off my sets. They should do it like LOTR did it. Just pay for ths shipping.:D :emoji_thumbsup:

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
I'm glad we should be able to get the box for the sets. I hope that S&H is all we have to pay.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
This is excellent. I was sort of bummed when I thought there was no hope to get the box. After all, I (like many) have been collecting these sets since day 1. That box would look incredible on my shelf! Looking forward to hearing more about it.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

Oh crud - I may have to kill myself. I've come to hate gag reels - they're usually just the same old "goof-up and giggle" stuff. I don't begrudge anyone their enjoyment of the material, but I've seen so many of them that I usually can't stand them. 43 minutes of that? Ugh!

JamesTaylor

Stunt Coordinator
Joey- Season One! Please release on the same day as Friends Season 10! Just in time for Christmas! Does anyone think that it will be as successful as Friends, or the most popular spin-off of all time, Frasier? I don't. But wonderful, nonetheless.
-James

RossHy

Agent
With this set coming out next week, is there any more info out on how to get the collector's box? Will there will be any other way to get it besides purchasing Season 10? I'm only up through Season 5.

John*D

Second Unit
$10 for the box itself and then $10 for the shipping, requires the form found inside season 10.

Josh_HI

Second Unit

WHAT!?! $20!?! ggggzzzzz I'm gunna have to see the box on tuesday and see if I really want it that much....:frowning:

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
$20 for the box? Since it'll hold all ten, I'm still going to consider it, but I'm expecting quality in the big box.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks