What's new

Friends: Ross and Rachel (1 Viewer)

Scott Thomas

Second Unit
I remeber when we first started watching this show, the moment that everybody was waiting for was for Ross and Rachel to get together.
Now next year is the last season, does anybody care if they get back together?
I'm actually rooting more for Phoebe and Joey!!!!

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
Well, I care and so does my wife. They're meant for each other and I'd be pissed if they didn't get back together. I suspect that Ross will come to the rescue of Rachel, the soon to be single mom (I think).
I think that Pheebe's scientist will come back and sweep her off her feet again. As for Joey...I don't know.
------------------
You want to upgrade again?!!

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
I really don't care... and don't we already have a Friends thread?
tongue.gif

Peter McDonald

Stunt Coordinator
I was watching Entertainment Tonight, and they said that the father isn't Chandler, Joey, or Rachel's assistant (the young guy), so that only leaves Ross...
Peter

Zack Scott

Stunt Coordinator
I stoped watching friends when who's line came on. now that's a funny show. I swear, Sitcoms are now like soap operas with laugh tracks.

Zack Scott

Stunt Coordinator
I stoped watching friends when who's line came on. now that's a funny show. I swear, Sitcoms now are like soap operas with laugh tracks.

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
I can't say I watched much of Friends at all last season, but once my girlfriend mentioned someone was preggers the first thing I thought was - final episode! Reminds me of Mad About You. Didn't they end that show soon after Helen Hunt's character gave birth?
Pieter
------------------
BoomRoom
"You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingist day of your life, even if you had an Electrified Fooling Machine."

Mitty

Supporting Actor
I think Friends has "jumped the shark" in just about every conceivable way. About the only thing left is to have one of the cast leave and have his or her character taken over by another actor.
[*]pregnancy[*]marriage[*]consummation of sexual tension[*]weekly guest stars[*]same sex kiss ratings grab (in the future, we will refer to this period in the history of popular entertainment as The Gaysploitation Era)
It just goes on and on. It seems the writers are all working on their resumes for jobs on newer series (since the death knell for this one is ringing like a gong) and just don't care anymore.

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
If you guys don't like Friends why do you insist trolling a Friends thread?
confused.gif

Personally, I think every season has been better than the last (except maybe las one, which was still pretty good).
------------------
These chicks know how to party! - MoJo JoJo

Don Black

Screenwriter
I agree. It's a good show. Perhaps not always the best show on TV (as it is often billed as), but I find it entertaining and well acted. Yes, the early seasons were better but shows mature...

Don Black

Screenwriter
Oh, and I'm definitely for Ross and Rachel hooking up again. It's the one story-line that must happen before the show wraps up. I also think it would be really lame for Joey and Phoebe to get together. The writers spent years documenting the Ross/Rachel and Monica/Chandler angels. It would be best of Joey and Phoebe just stayed friends.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
WARNING - SPOILERS AHEAD
I too find it fascinating how people with no interest in Friends still find it irresistable to comment on it.
WARNING - SPOILERS AHEAD
Anyway, for my sins I belong to a mailing system that gives me details of what's taken place at screenings. These aren't always totally reliable, but the following are current rumours based on people in the audience at the tapings of the first few shows of the new series.
WARNING - SPOILERS AHEAD.
It transpires that Ross *is* the father and there are indications that Joey and Phoebe may be getting together. Whether Ross and Rachel will get together is uncertain.

Robert Monzo

Agent
I care and I definitely want them back together. Ross and Rachel were the hook back in the very first episode seven years ago. Grab a spoon anybody? Now the show is likely entering it's final season. They deserve to be together. Most fans still desperately want it. Check out a few Friends message boards to see what I mean. Anything short of putting Ross and Rachel back together would be a monumental disappointment.
Robert

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks