What's new

Friends Finale DVD contents? (1 Viewer)

Derek U

Stunt Coordinator
I just pre-ordered the "Friends" Finale DVD. It says it contains the "two-part" finale. Does that include the hour long clip show NBC is airing before the final episode, or is the two-part finale the one-hour episode?

Thanks,

Derek

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
Well according to www.tvtome.com the finale is divided into two parts. The clip show, apparently is also divided into two parts.

235. The One With All The Other Ones (1)
236. The One With All The Other Ones (2)
237. The Last One (1)
238. The Last One (2)

Whether the clip show will be included is beyond me. I also don't know if they're classifying the 'finale' as one part, and the clip show as another. I think it'd be fitting to include the clip show on the DVD, all things considered. But I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Personally, I'm not picking up this particular DVD. I'm holding out for the forthcoming season 10 set. The pilot episode is already on the first set, and the finale will be on the last. My sole reason to even consider buying this would be for the music videos, but that isn't enough reason for me.

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
I'm hoping the season set will also include the Jay Leno Show that will have the whole cast the night the show ends.

Josh_HI

Second Unit
But do you guys think the Season 10 dvd set will include the clip show?Like as an episode sorta? If not than I want to record it....

I am buying the finale dvd because:

1. It is a LE dvd and I am crazy over anything LE.:P
2. It is the extended version correct?And if that's true then maybe it will have scenes that won't be on the season 10 set.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
The finale DVD will contain both the 'original' televised broadcast, and the extended version with scenes that did not make it to air. As I stated in another post, all of the 'Friends' season sets have contained footage 'nobody's ever seen'. So if I were a betting man, I'd say that the extended cut would make it on the season 10 set.

As for the clip show, I'm not sure if it'll make the S10 set. Apparently, only 18 episodes were filmed for season 10, and although TVTome lists the clip show as being episodes #235 & #236, that would bring the grand total to 20 episodes (including the 2-part finale).

In all honesty, I can't see why it wouldn't make the set. It's being aired just before the finale, and in my eyes is subsequently part of the season. Again, I guess time will only tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks