What's new

Friends and Brady Bunch ... Huge Discounts (1 Viewer)

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Guys, if you haven't picked them up yet you might want to starting next week. I've just discovered that Target is going to be running a sale on the Friends and Brady Bunch sets.

Beginning this Sunday, Friends Seasons 1-9 and Brady Bunch Seasons 1-4 will be on sale for $19.99 each throughout next week. I'm glad I waited until now to pick up Brady Bunch Seasons 3 and 4. Now I can get them at a huge discount.

By the way, this is NOT a rumor.:D

MattHR

Screenwriter
I just saw Seasons 1-3 of "The Brady Bunch" at Costco for only $12.99 each. The promo sticker on the box says "$12 instant discount when you buy any 2 season sets", but Costco actually discounts each set $12 (from their regular $24.99), regardless of how many sets are purchased.

Quite a deal. I may breakdown and buy them afterall.

MattHR

Screenwriter
I just saw Seasons 1-4 of "The Brady Bunch" at Costco for only $12.99 each. The promo sticker on the box says "$12 instant discount when you buy any 2 season sets", but Costco actually discounts each set $12 (from their regular $24.99), regardless of how many sets are purchased.

MattHR

Screenwriter
I just saw Seasons 1-4 of "The Brady Bunch" at Costco for only $12.99 each. The promo sticker on the box says "$12 instant discount when you buy any 2 season sets", but Costco actually discounts each set $12 (from their regular $24.99), regardless of how many sets are purchased.

MattHR

Screenwriter
I thought it was such urgent news it needed posting three times! Actually, I don't know what happened. The site was VERY slow to load today. Maybe server problems?

Jim-M

Second Unit
In one post you said you saw seasons 1-3 of Brady Bunch but in another you said it was 1-4. Did you actually see season 4 of BB there?

MattHR

Screenwriter
Yes, I did see season 4 at Costco. I edited my original post. Maybe that's why the duplicate posts appeared, instead of the first being edited as normal.

Joel C

Screenwriter
Wow, I've been looking for a deal on these (BB), and you can't beat $12.99... I'll have to check our Costco... any idea how long the sale goes?

Jim-M

Second Unit
I didn't see Brady Bunch Season 4 yesterday at Costco. I'll have to check another one on the way home from work next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks