What's new

Friends 4/29/04 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I didn't think this episode was all that great. I only LOL once (when Joey is about to jump off the building after saying goodbye to Rachel).

KerryK

Stunt Coordinator
I thought the bubble pad scene with Chandler, Joey and Ross was pretty funny. And having moved a lot, I got a little choked up during the goodbyes.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Okay, the credits gag with Phoebe kicking Joey in the crotch after stuffing his crotch with styro-peanuts was funny.

MattGentry

Second Unit
Anyone else HATE the sub-plot with Monica's grandmother and the handcuffs?

Pointless. Especially with two episodes left...

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
The episode worked for me though not on a comedic level. It really got me interested in next weeks show, for me with this episode it really hit home that next week is the end for the 6 as a group.

I did enjoy the ending though with Joey and Pheobe.

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Thought that the Joey "parts" were the only funny aspects of this episode.

Seemed like a major time waster, sure hope that the series finale next week is much better and funier.

Don Black

Screenwriter
I just feel like everything is being wrapped up way too quick. The writers didn't do a good job planning the season. Story arcs should have been spread out more.

Same thing with Frasier...

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
About that lawsuit. I don’t get it. A woman sues the writers about the comments they made about other people? Can she do that? It’s none of her business.

KyleC

Supporting Actor
The whole episode was just crap. A few funny parts but all the emotions felt very forced and not very well done. The goodbye scene with Monica and Rachel was just awful.

Anyone else notice Courtney Cox's "hidden" pregnancy. Funny she's starting to look like she did in her fat suits. lol

Ike

Screenwriter

They did it in front of her at work. This, supposedly, creates a hostile work enviroment. It's possible. I personally don't like it having read the document. She should have at least complained or asked to be moved. They are writers and certainly they are going to be raunchy. It isn't an insurance firm. There's also a feeling of her being pissed off about not being treated like she wanted-didn't pay attention to comments, no credit-that makes it a little suspicious.

I don't know sexual harassment laws, but it would probably be hard to prove, and I'd imagine they'd have to have made unwanted comments towards her. Or she would have at least had to say, "That's offensive and you are creating a hostile work enviroment." According to that document, she didn't.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Whoever did the make-up for Fat Monica wasn't all that far off now that we get pregnant Courtney for these last 2 episodes.

Phil_L

Second Unit

I was thinking the very same thing last night. Her face looks so similar to when she was wearing the fat suit. Weird. Episode was marginal. I laughed several times, mostly when Phoebe was involved, as she is my favorite character. They'd better step up the quality for next week or I will feel a little cheated. They can't just rest on the sadness of the event to keep people watching.

Jacinto

Second Unit
Real Name
Jacinto
What kept going through my mind while watching last night's episode:

I wish I had as much free time as the "parents" on sitcoms. It must be really tough raising kids that only exist when it's convenient or when a joke or storyline requires their presence...

This was not a good episode. For me, Ross/Rachel has actually passed Clark/Lana as the relationship on TV that I give the smallest piss about. That said, if the big excitement of the finale is the two of them ending up together, I'll feel like Friends is merely limping off the screen instead of going out with a bang. It's just not the way you'd like to see what was once a great show end its run.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks