What's new

Friends 4/22/2004 (1 Viewer)

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
I had to work tonight, so I taped Friends and watched when I got home.

I thought this was a great episode. The only part I didn't like was Joey not knowing that it was Pheobe impersonating Estelle on the phone. That's because the first time he answers the phone he looks at it and doesn't recognize her number. Wouldn't he have her number on his phone and have it under her name? I know he's not smart, but I don't think he's that dumb.

I liked how Ross was being selfish in trying to keep Rachel in the U.S. and in the end he tells her she can go to Paris and he means it.

I called the other buyer of the house being Janice about 2 seconds before she showed up. I thought it was hilarious Chandler's way of forcing her to retract her offer on the house. :)

Is it me or is Matthew Perry's hairline receding? I know he's 34-35, but still. It's just something I noticed tonight.

James T

Screenwriter

He's dumber than you think. They were showing a repeat on Wednesday night and it was Emma's B-day. He tried to lock the guests in his apartment by locking the door. Then he wasn't that surprised when Chandler pointed out that he could just unlock it because "he used to live here".

I hardly watch friends, but it was an alright episode.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
I kind of came across the Janis thing a couple of weeks ago, and so I was expecting it...I also liked how Chandler got her to retract her offer. I didn't much care for the Joey stuff either, pretty much for the reasons already given...and Ross offering to take the kid to the museum and letting him touch anything he wants, was kind of funny.

Benny G

Second Unit
I like how the boss described his son just how Ross' childhood was...and Ross defended the son. :D

Shane D

Supporting Actor
most of the funny parts here got pre-empted by the weatherman telling us it was storming outside, like we couldnt tell. I really hate the news stations around here.

Jake Gove

Second Unit
This episode was terrible - with a whole season to plan, how can the writing be so bad? The whole Rachel moving to Paris storyline is ridiculous (Sex and the City, anyone?). A boss wouldn't hire someone back for a couple of fossils. They didn't even mention the fact that she would be taking Emma away from her father, Ross. That should be the central issue with her leaving, yet it is not even brought up.

Marc_Sulinski

Supporting Actor
I am not even sure why Phoebe didn't want Joey to know that his agent died? Why not just tell him? I agree that Emma is the most critical issue regarding Rachael moving to Paris, not the salaray. And they didn't even mention this issue.

Chuck Mullen

Stunt Coordinator
Didn't Rachel mention near the beginning that the new company would pay for her and Ross to fly back and forth to see Emma?
(Not that this glazing over the topic really addresses anything.)

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member

Because he'd been dealing with a lot of bad news lately, the new house, Rachel moving, etc. She felt that would be too much for him.

Jake Gove

Second Unit

Still, seeing his daughter once a month or many times a week... So stupid that this is not the main issue, and so selfish of Rachel to not think of it. Bad writing.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
It was a rerun last night wasn't it?

I hope i didn't miss a new one!

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Dammit! So are the ones the next few weeks new and not the 'viewers choice' episodes?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks