Friends 3/07/02 (spoiler)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by EricW, Mar 8, 2002.

1. EricW

EricW Cinematographer

does anybody know if Alec Baldwin's part was a cameo, or if he's going to be in a few more episodes?

2. Larry Seno Jr.

Larry Seno Jr. Supporting Actor

Does anybody know how the Baldwins get work? They each play the EXACT same character.

3. rutger_s

rutger_s Supporting Actor

What surprised me was that the audience was somehow quiet when Alec Baldwin appeared. Yet, when Brad Pitt made his appearance...the audience kept yelling too loud for any useable audio from the cast. It took about three takes to get good sound.

I wonder if they removed the audience from the soundstage when Alec Baldwin made his appearance. Especially since there was no laughter with the Monica-Dry Cleaning gag.

4. Brian Sanger

Brian Sanger Extra

I'm guessing you heard no applause because Alec Baldwin lost any and all star cachet, oh, about five years ago. It might has well have been Billy or Stephen up there.
    Political discourse on Alec Baldwin deleted. In the future, please refrain from bringing up politics to the discussion table in this forum. There are plenty of other forums for that sort of thing -- the Admins

I know they wont, but I secretly hope the ratings plummet while he guest stars and I'm as religious a watcher of Friends as anyone.