What's new

Friends 11-14-02 (1 Viewer)

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Yea I love the show and thinks its funny again. Only problem I have with this season is the focusing on Phoebe. I love here and think she's great and I find her hilarious. I don't think she's main character material. Just doesn't do it for me. I did think it was a really funny show.

Don Black

Screenwriter
A solid episode but not really as good as the super-sized ones of the last few weeks. I agree about Phoebe. She has always been my least favorite Friend... Her and then Joey.

Michael*K

Screenwriter
Well a lot of people didn't think that Joey should be "main character material" last year, but it worked. Despite the fact that this is an ensemble show, I think they all are able to be the "main" character for a story arc, assuming the writing is solid. And the last two seasons Friends has had maybe the best writing of the show's run.
I found yesterday's episode highly entertaining with Phoebe's awkward (to say the least) visit to Mike's parents and Chandler's seeming inferiority complex over Richard's moustache. :)

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Another good episode. I'm actually glad to see Phoebe get her time in the sun with a good romance. And last night I realized we haven't heard any Phoebe songs in a long time. C'mon, "Friends" writers, you've got to give us "The Pervert Parade" and "Ode To A Pubic Hair" in a future episode! :D
I also loved Ross & Rachel rapping "Baby Got Back" to Emma. :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks