Friends 11/13/03

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Patrick Sun, Nov 14, 2003.

1. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Studio Mogul

The highpoint for me was seeing Ross getting kicked in the head, I went back and slow-mo'd that scene a few time. [​IMG]

Joey was pretty funny turning the tables on Laura, the social worker sent to evaluate Chandler and Monica as adoption parent candidates. It's always nice to see Maria Patillo (Laura) get some work nowadays.

Phoebe and Mike's "donation" subplot was subpar. Amusing, but not really funny.

2. Thomas H G

Thomas H G Screenwriter

3. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Screenwriter

I thought Chandler pointing at himself saying "Little people" and than Joey pointing to himself saying "Celebrity" was the funniest part of the show for some reason. Joey turning the tables on Laura was classic though.

4. Ken Chan

Ken Chan Producer

The Joey bits were the best. I actually used the 30-second skip on the ReplayTV on the Phoebe parts. I got the sense they would be cringe-worthy. I did the same thing last week with Ross and Greg Kinear. It's like I just want the show to be over. Show me the truly funny stuff, and not the filler, and let me know how it all turns out.

I dunno if Maria Patillo ever recovered from Godzilla.

//Ken

5. Casey Trowbridg

Casey Trowbridg Lead Actor

Joey is gold. The way he turned the tables was truly awesome. The Ross/Rachel/Emma swing thing was ok, and the donation subplot was definitely skip worthy. I muted my TV when they went back to the children's charity.

6. larry mac

larry mac Stunt Coordinator

7. Benny G

Benny G Second Unit

This episode was SSSSSSOOOOOOOOO much better than last week's. I didn't think the plots were the best, but I got a lot of high quality laughs out of this episode. Hopefully last week will be the low point of the season.