What's new

Friends 10/9/03 (1 Viewer)

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I thought this was a pretty good episode overall.

Looks like the Joey/Rachel thing is pretty much over, and that took a record, 3 episodes? :D

I got a good laugh at Ross's bits. You knew what was coming every time but it still was classic Friends.

Chandler seems to be very laid back now, almost like an old man. I miss crazy off the wall Chandler.

This is shaping up to be a decent season. Hopefully it will pick up steam now that they don't have to focus on Joey and Rachel, unless there are more twists they want to throw in there.

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
While I realize Rachel and Joey couldn't be together for long since he has his spin-off coming up, this episode really annoyed me. I felt like the show couldn't even have the guts to let them sleep together because they feel that everyone wants Rachel and Ross back together. I totally didn't buy the "can't cross the line" mentality between Rachel and Joey. :thumbsdown:

MickeS

Senior HTF Member

I bought it, in fact the whole storyline with them has been idiotic from the beginning. There's never been a shred of evidence that there was any attraction between them. I'm glad they ended that ridiculous plot before it went any further.

Ross's subplot this episode was great. I loved when he went back to the tanning place and there was a spray coming from each direction instead. :D

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
I actually begin to like this season. I’m starting to like Chandler and his jokes again and it has been a long time. Joey and Rachel’s scenes were YAAAKKK! Anytime they started to touch each other it felt like incest or something.

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
When I was watching this, and last weeks episode. I kept getting a Larry David vibe from Chandler. He just seems to be always saying the wrong thing...I love it.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Overall, a zany episode. Russ's tanning exploits were pretty funny. Chandler's really putting his foot in his mouth this season. Amanda was amazingly self-unaware. Rachel's slapping reflex made for good laughs. Poor Joey, he and his boys never had a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks