What's new

Friends 1/8/04 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Joey's "He don't share his food" almost saved the episode, but the Chandler/Monica adoption storyline was a little shrill, though they did their best to give Matthew Perry a bit of dramatic acting work on the episode. Ross is just a buffoon nowadays.

Peter McM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
I agree about Ross--between last night and the spray-on self tanning booth incident, one wonders how he got his paleantology doctorate.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Ross has never been more than an annoying buffoon. If they let him somehow end up with Rachel at the end of the series, it'll be a very sorry ending to a great series.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
It is interesting that food was Joey's big thing this episode because in an interview that I had read a couple months ago (I think) said that he has gone to the writers and specifically asked to lay off all of the food jokes with him. And now we get an episode where that is all they did with him. And it was funny. Great looks. :D

Benny G

Second Unit
In Season 5 (pretty sure 5) DVD commentary, someone said that Joey asked them to lay off the food jokes....(easily could have been in an interview as well)

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I think you are right Benny. It was probably on the Season 5 dvd set, which I had watched within the last couple months, or whenever it was released. :)

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
It was mentioned in the commentary for the 1 with all the thanksgivings when they showed him with his head stuck in the turkey.

I missed Friends on Thursday, the paralls of having to have my cable hooked up at the beginning of the semester...

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
Interesting story posted at IMDB.com today in the News section. It looks like each friend was paid $2 million to appear in a special "reunion" episode to be aired this November. $2 million for 1 episode. Gotta be a record!

Friends Reunion

In case anyone reads this after January 12th, that's the day the news item appeared in.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks