What's new

Friday The 13th on DVD??? (1 Viewer)

Brandon Gantt

Second Unit
DVD File seemed to think that Paramount had some interest in releasing this a few months ago. It was first mentioned back in September 2003 when the studio announced they were working on the boxset of Friday films. Friday the 13: The Series was a favorite of mine, even though I was only 6 when it first came on!

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Frankly, I think it was wishful thinking that unfortunately got passed on as news and got a lot of people's hopes up for nothing.

There has been no official word on it.

Do I *think* it will ever come out? :shrug: Sure, why not? I dunno. Maybe.

Sorry it's such a cruddy answer. We don't know what we don't know, after all.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I have hoped for Friday the 13th: The Series... Horror related shows has always been a favorite of mine....

some other horror related shows I would like to see... but not holding my breath for...
  • Freddy's Nightmares
    Wolf Lake
    Vampire High (Canadian Show)
    American Gothic
    Brimstone
    Tremors: The Series
    Scare Tactics (not exactly horror but fun seeing ppl scared)
    Tru Calling

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

I hope so. Not only were the stories frequently interesting, but (Louise) Robey was hot. :)

Really one of the few non-anthology "monster of the week" shows that worked.

Regards,

Joe

Joe Karlosi

Senior HTF Member
This was a good show and I'd buy it immediately. I just wonder if there would be problems with fans of the movies buying the show and then returning them because they thought it would be about Jason!

Ed Payne

Agent

I can't tell you how many people actually get mad at me when they come to my Friday the 13th: The Series web site. I can guarantee there will be returns due to that problem. I guess that most people don't realize that the two shows had the same executive producer. Isn't that a good enough connection. :D

Ed Payne

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks