What's new

Pre-Order Friday The 13th (1980) (4k UHD SteelBook Combo) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
51IQqojo7QL._SL1024_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
An example of a Paramount title, where the 4K UHD looks worse than the 2021 blu-ray.

John*Wells

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Friday the 13th Collection

I purchased this because it indicated it had 4K scans of the first 4 films. I was hoping to get 4K versions of all of them. Are the others available in 4K?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Friday the 13th Collection

I purchased this because it indicated it had 4K scans of the first 4 films. I was hoping to get 4K versions of all of them. Are the others available in 4K?
Nope, not on disc anyway. The first movie is on UHD and the second, third and fourth movies have 4K transfers used on Blu-ray in the Scream Factory set but as far as I know, the others are all still HD. I pay almost no attention to what is happening in the download world so they may all be available digitally in 4K.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Nope, not on disc anyway. The first movie is on UHD and the second, third and fourth movies have 4K transfers used on Blu-ray in the Scream Factory set but as far as I know, the others are all still HD. I pay almost no attention to what is happening in the download world so they may all be available digitally in 4K.
I think it's only HD for most of them. FanFlix had them in one of their recent digital sales and the only one offered in UHD was the first.

1697485466985.png

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mallett17
Recent bookmarks