What's new

freedvdstore.com (1 Viewer)

Brent_H

Second Unit
one of my friends mentioned this site to me....seems you can buy one dvd and get one free. the thing is.....they already have ice-age, Star Wars 4,5, and 6 and BTTF 1-3....Anyone have any opinions on this? I dunno if its legit or not...

~Brent

Paul_Medenwaldt

Supporting Actor
here is your answer

"Why are your prices so low?

We sell imported DVD movies. All of our DVD's are in English with several subtitle options that only appear if you turn them on. Our DVD's are for people who want the movie without a lot of extra features or inserts to inflate the price. The video and sound are highest quality while keeping the price low.

We also keep our costs low so we can pass the savings on to you."

I would not recommend the purchase of DVD's from this store.

Paul

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Are your DVD's originals or copies?

All of our movies are originals, obtained from legitimate manufacturers in Asia. We do not sell copies, so please don't ask for them.

What is the region code of your DVD's?

Our DVD's are usually region code ALL (sometimes called code free), but some will be region code 1. We guarantee that our DVD's will be compatibile with your DVD player or we will refund your purchase price. See our Return Policy.
Definitely not legit. The site is highly unprofessional and I find it very odd that all titles are $19.88.

Chris S.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
O' and I missed this fun part.

Why does the DVD I received not have the same cover shown on the website?

DVD's are often released with several different covers as part of the marketing research conducted by the studios in the Asian market prior to its release in the US. We do not have control over which cover we get and frequently have multiple covers for the same movie. As a result, the movie you receive may have a slightly different cover than the one pictured on the website, however, the movie is the same.

Brent_H

Second Unit
thanks for the feedback....it seems too good to be true. plus, i probably want to support the industry locally and not the import market :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks