What's new

freedvds.com? (1 Viewer)

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Very much not worth the hassle. I have a friend who tried it out and said that it was very much a marketing ploy. He now gets a ton of calls from telemarketers and other junk like that.

Chris S.

Sean Patrick

Supporting Actor
some friends of mine got me into this a few months ago. they had been doing it for over a year and swore it was legit. i was skeptical but i trustes these guys.

none of us get more telemarketers than before, and with the do-not-call list if you're on that you should be ok.

the only real work is cancelling all the accounts you sign up for within a small timeframe. if you can stay on top of that (it's not that hard) - you can rackup quite a few points.

i basically did it as a one-shot deal - ended up spending about $20 in $1-$2 fees to get about $450 worth of xbox games and new dvd's. the only work was staying on top of cancelling the accounts. everything took about a week and now everything's closed, i have my points, and the $330 in merchandise.

but i can definitely say it's not for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks