Freedom Force (PC)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by James_Kiang, Mar 22, 2002.

1. James_Kiang

James_Kiang Screenwriter

The demo for this superhero game is up at www.fileplanet.com. I downloaded it at work yesterday and installed it last night. The demo is pretty short, but I have to say that it appears to have quite a bit of potential. I don't especially care for the Kirby-esque look of the characters but I will admit that they look good on-screen. The controls seem pretty intuitive and easy to use. You can create characters in the demo and there are a ton of powers and other attributes you can use; just be careful with how many prestige points you use when creating one - if you use too many you may not be able to recruit him/her right away. I haven't used this yet but there is a character skin editor available at www.myfreedomforce.com. Retail version supposedly hits stores around Tuesday. I'm looking forward to it.

2. Andy Sheets

Andy Sheets Cinematographer

I'm really looking forward to this game and it's probably my most awaited game this month. Sounds like they've done a really good job of making a superhero game (finally!). And personally, I love the fact that they went with a Kirby-esque look for the art [​IMG]

3. Peter Loan

Peter Loan Second Unit

I can't wait for this game! It's been a loooong time coming. I heard it has online play...any word on what that's going to be like? Who's up for enlisting into the HTF Avengers?!

4. paul h

paul h Supporting Actor

5. Chris Bardon

Chris Bardon Cinematographer

You know there'll never be a superhero game to top the best of em all: Superher League of Hoboken! Man that was a great game...