What's new

FREE: Unity Motion UHD-3200 (1 Viewer)

David Grove

Stunt Coordinator
(Also known as the Princeton Graphics AF3.0HD)

This is an absolute blast from the past, likely of niche interest only. So, I won't explain a lot about its technical aspects, but will offer a few comments on its condition (most excellent). Those who may be interested will likely already know something of this CRT monitor (as it made a huge splash back in the day), those who are unfamiliar with it or its history are quite unlikely to be interested in it.

I purchased this monitor new, during the bankruptcy liquidation. I believe it was in 2001. I used it 2 or 3 times per week for maybe 6 - 9 months. Then we moved, and it got put into storage (early 2002), with the intent of using it in a Home Theater room. Never happened. It has remained in storage and unused ever since. I would like to "reclaim that space it takes up" (it is a big and heavy thing), but, it I can hardly bring myself to send it to the garbage (soft spot in my heart for it).

If anyone wants it, it is available free

There are two catches:

1) Although it was working perfectly when it went into storage, it has not been operated since early 2002. No representation is made with respect to condition.

2) I live in Alaska, and the buyer would need to pay shipping. I suspect that might run around $200, but can check the specifics if anyone is interested. I have not tried to put it back in the original packaging, but that was also in storage, so there is a reasonable expectation that it would remain intact. Again, no guarantee on that.

David Grove
Juneau, AK

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.