What's new

Free to good home: Jim Carrey Standee; Raleigh, NC area (1 Viewer)

MikeWh

Second Unit
OK. I'm tired of this thing, and it doesn't go with the rest of our HT's theme, soooooo.....

Free to a good home: Jim Carrey standee from Me, Myself & Irene. It's in perfect condition. I bought it from a local video store that went out of business, and it was still new, in-box.

I'm in the Raleigh, NC area, and I'm not motivated enough to take it apart and ship it, so you'll have to pick it up! PM me, if you want it! First come, first served.

See picture of it over at AVS:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...hreadid=422092

Glenise

Supporting Actor
I have a huge Grinch standee (Carrey) that I was going to give to my Dad but he says it was too big for his room.
I'm going to donate it to an elementary school.

MikeWh

Second Unit
Thanks for the post, Glenise... so you're saying you don't want to swing by and pick this thing up then!?! ;)

Trace Ahlers

Stunt Coordinator
You could also store it away. These are the knids of things that become very valuable in years to come.
Imagine having an original piece of lobby art from "Casablanca" or "Star Wars". Granted these were bigger movies, but the day will come when a demand for "ancient" Jim Carrey stuff may be in high demand.
I'm storing things to sell when I retire.
Just a thought
PS Please, just don't throw it away.

MikeWh

Second Unit
It's soon to be gone. I got a taker on freecycle.com. A great service, if you need to get rid of some free stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks