What's new

FREE Theater Chair (1 Viewer)

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Well gang...I have an extra theater chair that I won't be using so I thought I'd just give it away to the first person who wants it. You just pay for shipping and I'll box it all up nice and neat for you!

Here's what it would look like:

Just imagine one of them, cup holders on either side (you have to attach these with provided screws).

And yes I only have one...but it is FREE! :D

First e-mail I get at [email protected] gets it!

E

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
YGM. I will gladly take it depending on shipping. This is very, very cool of you.

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
I've received 4 e-mails already...so I think it's as good as Sold..er...I mean given away! :D

But I am still selling some speakers and a preamp for anyone interested! You can see them at my website below...or in a link down the page here at HTF!

Thanks everybody!

E

Dan Seewald

Stunt Coordinator
I have one exactly like the one Erik has, only dark brown fabric. The plastic backing at the very top right corner has a split about 4" across the top. I will repair this before shipping. If anyone wants it as well, the same deal applies to my chair.

Dan
317 776-2862

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Sorry Rob...Bruce from Portland was the quickest at the keyboard on this day!:D It's officially unavailable now!

But hey...if I ever upgrade to those fancy $$$$ recliner seats for my riser seating, I'll be sure to play the giveaway game again!:emoji_thumbsup:

Dan...you are the man! Givin' your chair away too! Cool...perhaps we'll start a trend and people will start givin' way Front Projectors, amps, DVD players...cha right! That stuff's still worth some $$$$! :)

E

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks