What's new

Free sonotube in Tampa, FL area (1 Viewer)

Aaron H

Supporting Actor
Hi group,

I have 56" of 24" diameter sonotube that was given to me by another forum member quite a while ago. It was kept at my mother's house until our new house was done being built. When I bought the sonotube home my wife's jaw dropped and I knew that this wasn't going to fly. And with the new house, I'm finding plenty of other projects to keep me busy.

So anyway, since the tube was free to me, I'm assuming its ok to pass on the savings to another member who will find some use for it. Looking to get rid of it kinda quickly.

Let me know!
Aaron

Aaron H

Supporting Actor
Yeah, funny stuff, I guess. I just got a SVS 25-31. Even that's pretty big, but nothing compared to the sonotube. I guess she's tolerating the SVS. First day she said something, but I haven't heard anything since. Maybe it would have helped if I had told her I was buying it. :)
Aaron

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
Why aren't there any people like you near me in Michigan? I"m having the hardest time finding sonotube here that I can afford...one place said freaking $250 for 18 feet of 24" tube.
bah.
Congrats to the future recipient tho. :)

Chris Carswell

Supporting Actor
I'll take it (or 28" or what ever is left over) if Matt doesn't want it (or if he isn't going to use all 56" :) ). I'm in Gainesville, ~1.5 hours away. LMK & thanks!!!

Aaron H

Supporting Actor
Matt, are you still interested in the sonotube? I haven't heard from you in a few days......

Aaron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks