What's new

Free Shipping @ DeepDiscountsDVD.com (1 Viewer)

DaveJJ

Stunt Coordinator
Hi gang! Has anyone ever used DeepDiscountsDVD.com? They are promoting FREE shipping & handling right now on all orders. All comments welcomed. Thanks!
DaveJJ:):):):)Have Fun Guys! My HT

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
Their standard free shipping is via MEDIA MAIL, which can be much slower than normal mail. You should allow 5-10 days. They ship from Illinois. I have received things here in PA in about 5 days. Not bad.

Eric Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
I had good luck with their shipping on pre-orders. They came to my house before they were released in stores, maybe only a day or two but still...I was worried I would be behind.

I support them 99% and I say that because the packaging is a bit lacking. My Twin Peaks set had some bent corners.

-Eric

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
I have started using them for most of my DVD needs. They are generally lower than all the stores with tax AND Priority shipping if you get more than 4 at a time. Trust me... use the Priority mail option for $4... I hear the standard packaging is really cheap and slow :D

Steve_Ch

Supporting Actor
Great place, no problems. I do agree with Rob, if you are buying multiple items, might as well do the mail upgrade, it's faster and cheap if spread among a few things. All that said, I have not had any problem with their media mail, and it does take 5+ days.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Living in Illinois I get my orders fairly quickly with the free shipping. Of course, this means I have to pay sales tax so sometimes their total price isn't much different from other places where they charge a small shipping charge. Overall, I have been pleased with their service.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks