What's new

Free Shipping at BestBuy.com (1 Viewer)

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
subject says it.

My pre-order of LOTR (using a digital coupon) automatically shows $0.00 for shipping now.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the info, but I see no real advantage of ordering DVDs from BB, even with no shipping charge. This is usually the same price as the store and they will also charge me sales tax.

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
All things being equal, delivery to home vs. going to the store can be an advantage to some if you're not in a hurry anyway.

This saved me a trip to BestBuy at lunchtime to pick up JIMMY NEUTRON this week. But if you're going by there anyway then, true, it's no real advantage.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Yeah and hats off to BB, they were under no obligation to drop the shipping onan order I placed on6-19 for LOTR but they did it any how. When I ordered I uused a $10Digital coupon, it was $12.99 but now I see a final cost of $19.99, so I get it for $10.99 shipped not bad at all. Plus I get another $10 Digital coup after it ships. I'm kinda surprised at the $19.99 final cost thou, thought it might make $16.99, it still might.

David King

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah and hats off to BB, they were under no obligation to drop the shipping onan order I placed on6-19 for LOTR but they did it any how. When I ordered I uused a $10Digital coupon, it was $12.99 but now I see a final cost of $19.99, so I get it for $10.99 shipped not bad at all. Plus I get another $10 Digital coup after it ships. I'm kinda surprised at the $19.99 final cost thou, thought it might make $16.99, it still might.
Same here, $11 for LOTR. Since they were nice and did that, I placed another order with them. I received an e-mail from them about the automatic free shipping drop, so I replied to it thanking them for their great customer service and how it won them another order from me. It also helped that my local WalMArt still had yet to put out Tuesdays releases as of Wednesday morning.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
Obviously, the value of the "$10 off" coupon increases and is even more of a better deal with this free shipping. I am getting the new version of Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan shipped for $14.00 and some change using the online coupon I received for ordered Black Hawk Down.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks