What's new

FREE!!! Rare Mint Condition Mitsubishi Diamond Series WS73905 73" All Analog HDTV (1 Viewer)

wheadley

Auditioning
Real Name
Wes Headley
I'm the original owner of this once very high-end projection TV (cost more than $12k bought new). It's still in mint condition. Everything works perfectly. This unit has huge 9" CRT guns, a very bright picture, RGB component inputs, excellent sounding audio, comes with the original remote and manual. Unfortunately we no longer have have room in the house for this beast. The price is definitely right, as in FREE! I'm just trying to find a good home for this unit, which has been incredibly reliable and still, to this very day, has a gorgeous picture-- especially for films. Legacy TV also looks excellent on this set. You'll have to pick it up yourself. It's big and heavy, but so beautiful. Would make a fun addition to a game room, sports garage, large family room, etc. Please let me know if you're interested and I can provide more details as needed.

Here's the specs: https://www.cnet.com/products/mitsu...ws-73905-diamond-73-rear-projection-tv-1080i/

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks